Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Special Post: Dakota's Roles!

Many of you maybe just began to follow Dakota's career since she was announced to play Anastasia Steele in the "Fifty Shades" trilogy, and you don't know much of her previous work. Therefore, I prepared this lovely entry about every character that Dakota has played so far. I hope you like it and comment what you think about her stunning career :)


Let's start!

Movies

1999 - Dakota as Sondra in "Crazy in Alabama"

2010 - Dakota as Amelia Ritter in "The Social Network"

2011 - Dakota as Sloan Hagen in "Beastly"

2012 - Dakota as Minnie in "Goats" 
 

2012 - Dakota as Fugazy in "21 Jump Street"

2012 - Dakota as Audrey in "Five-Year Engagemet"

2013 -  Dakota as Chloe in "Theo"
 

2014 - Dakota as Em in "Date and Switch"

2014 - Dakota as Anita in "Need for Speed"

2014 - Dakota as Imogen in "Cymbeline"

2015 - Dakota as Anastasia Steele in "Fifty Shades of Grey"

2015 - Dakota as Lindsey Cyr in "Black Mass"

2015 - Dakota as Penolope in "A Bigger Splash"

2016 - Dakota as Alice in "How to be Single"

2017 - Dakota as Anastasia Steele in "Fifty Shades Darker"

2018 - Dakota as Anastasia Grey in "Fifty Shades Freed"

2018 - Dakota as Susie Bannion in "Suspiria"

2018 - Dakota as Emily Summerspring in "Bad Times At The El Royale"

2019 - Dakota as Carrie in "Wounds"

2019 - Dakota as Eleanor in "The Penut Butter Falcon"

2020 - Dakota as Maggie Sherwoode in "The High Note"

2021 - Dakota as Nicole Teague in "Our Friend"


Television

2012/2013 - Dakota as Kate Fox in "Ben and Kate"

2013 - Dakota as Dakota in "The Office" Finale Episode
 

Short Films

2010 - Dakota as Dianica French in "All that Glitters"
 

2012 - Dakota as Elizabeth in "Transit"

2015 - Dakota as Willa in "In a Relationship"
 

2015 - Dakota as Rachel in "Vale"

3 comments:

  1. I had seen most of the film's see was in,but really never noticed her,one reason she was not the main character. Knew her Mom well from her films and Grandmother from the birds. Dakota infiltrated my life from the movie Fifty Shades of Grey. Even this movie was seen by me on TV. It moved me in such a way that I was determined to know more about her. Initially I fell head over heels for Anastasia Steele, her character,zest for life and her beauty. After that I found myself reviewing again her old movies. I know what I would like to see her in. But I'm anxious to see what she comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAS IT SCARY PLAYING WHITEY BULGERS WIFE IN BLACK MASS?

    ReplyDelete