Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pictures & Videos of Dakota on "El Hormiguero" TV Show today [July 1st, 2015]

Updated: 2 Videos.




Videos








Interview Transcription
[Aren't exactly her words in some parts because I couldn't hear well because of the voice of the translator.]

Host: "Do yo like Spain" 
Dakota: "I love Spain [laugh]"

Host: "Tell us about your character in "Vale"..."
Dakota: "Well, I play an american tourist who goes to Ibiza and is sort of...brought under the wings of these awesome spanish people and then you know, and they teach me about the culture of Ibiza. We hang out and we drink an 'Estrella'."
H: "Would you like to do a romantic comedy with Amenabar?"
D: "Yeah, yeah, of course yeah. He's wonderful."
H: "Did you knew Amenabar before?"
D: "I did not personally but I knew his work."

H: "What about Quim Gutierrez? Tell me this, He tried to flirt with you?"
D: "I don't think so."
H: "That's weird. I know him very well."
D: "I don't think he did. I don't think so. He was awesome. We got along well. He is actually funny in real life."

H: "What memories do you have about your grandmother from when you were young?"
D: "Amazing. I mean, I still see her all the time and I kind...I mean, she has, you know, lions and tigers at her house. I grew up around that and she is the most incredible woman I've ever met...She is beautiful."
H: "When you were a child, It was normal normal for you to be surrounded of lions...tigers?"
D: "I guess I knew that it wasn't normal but it was sort in our life, in my family."

H: "You dad taught you how to shoot a gun, right?"
D: "Yeah, yeah. Well, I grew up in Colorado and you sort of have to...make due with what you have and those things are horses..."
H: "You shoot guns or shotguns?"
D: "Shotgun, yeah".

H: "There were tension between you and your mother when you were doing "Fifty Shades of Grey"?"
D: "No, no tension at all. They were so proud of me. They didn't see the movie because probably would make them uncomfortable but, no, they were just proud."
H: "But they haven't seen the movie yet?"
D: "No."
H: "Even on DVD?"
D: "No. [laugh] I feel like it would be even weirdest if they watch it at home."

H: "Do you stole something from the set [Fifty Shades]?"
D: "Well, I couldn't take any because we have to go back and do more movies. So, I couldn't remove anything. It all had to stay there. I didn't steal one anything but I was given a gift."
H: "What they gave you?"
D: "I can't tell you. Its a secret."
H: "I'm imagining what they gave you..."
D: "Don't picture the worst."

Official Photos
HQ Untagged
                                                  

                                                                                                  

                                                         


HQ Tagged
          

Backstage/Fan Pictures
  

Screencaps by Us.

GALLERY LINK ONE and TWO.

Videos 1 2
Transcription by Us.
HQs Credit us and dakotajohnsonbr.

No comments:

Post a Comment