Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New Interview of Dakota with TV Direkt about "Fifty Shades Darker" {Germany}

Scans
LQ
   

HQ


Interview translated by us.

TV Direkt: Miss. Johnson, has your life changed after Fifty Shades of Grey?

Dakota: Dramatically!

Is this because people believe that you are exactly like Ana Steele, who discovered the sadomasochism in the movie?

Dakota: Yes, it happens. There are many people who are convinced that I am really interested in such practices.

Do you have any advice for young women?

Dakota: Explore the world and yourself, and do not let others to put pressure on you.

Of the scenes from the second film that have already come out, it seems like it took forever to shoot the sex scenes...

Dakota: Sex is hard work! Seven hours simulating hot scenes in front of the camera takes a great effort.


Can you do something like that?

Dakota: Anyway, I'm physically well prepared for those kind of scenes. When I'm naked, I want to be okay, of course.

You shot the 2nd and 3rd parts of the trilogy at the same time. Does your boyfriend feel neglected?

Dakota: What boyfriend? I am single. My work takes me so far that I do not even think of men.

But have men been after you since fifty shades grey, though there are no very good intentions?

Dakota: Again, wrong information! I often feel that men do not even trust me to talk to me.

But now there are relationship apps like Tinder and Cia..

Dakota: I've heard stories that people have found love for a lifetime [in those applications]. But I never wanted to sign up. On the contrary: I am afraid of that.

What was the best date you ever had?

Dakota: I haven't been on many dates. I've always been in long-term relationships.

And a boyfriend who stood out?

Dakota: Just one ex. He took me to skydiving. We jumped together from an airplane. I think that was an interesting choice. He could have killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment