Monday, February 20, 2017

New Interview of Dakota with "F Magazine" {Italy}

Scans
    

Translated by us

"I'm uninhibited enough to play anything." Dakota Johnson has the look of a fragile, timid, sensitive girl who blushes at the first blatant question. But it takes a few minutes to see her talking freely about sex, men, and relationships. The difficult thing is to do this only to promote "Fifty Shades Darker" the second film in the trilogy that premiered on February 9 in theaters. Because Dakota, daughter of Melanie Griffith, is the emblem of a generation of women who know what they want. And she says, "I love the female body and I have a good relationship with mine." And speaking of the choices of Anastasia, her character in one of the world's most talked-about films, said, "There are some sadomasochistic practices that are stylish, Although they are usually shrouded in the mists of contempt and ignorance. Sometimes it can be something beautiful and tasteful, but that does not mean using some awful sex toys. I admire the courage and honesty of people who are not afraid to say they need something more, something different. America is still very suppressed from a sexual point of view...maybe orgasm is a gift from heaven?"

Have you and Anastasia Steele become one?
Dakota: Let's not exaggerate! Of course, just like Anastasia, I tend to suffer for love, it seems that my heart is always wounded, if not broken. I suffer even when I am in a beautiful relationship. Call me hypersensitive, I don't know, maybe I am. To me, feeling is everything. And I don't know why, but it hurts.

Why are you single now?
Dakota: It's a phase of my life that I'm enjoying. I need to learn to be alone. I really like boys: I want to avoid this. For a while.

What fascinates you about Anastasia?
Dakota: Her conscience. Anastasia knows who she is. Many of my colleagues feel obliged to live certain experiences, wear masks and have no idea who they really are. Anastasia is one hundred percent herself. The loss of virginity has profound implications for a woman, and [Ana] faced that moment in the first film with passion and dignity. I wanted to interpret this, just to tell the young people that it's good to own themselves.

How has your life changed in the last few years?
Dakota: The strength of Anastasia gave me more force. I feel more relaxed and confident. 

How did you prepare to become Anastasia?
Dakota: With great difficulty! It was important that her body belonged to a very active and dynamic university student. If I had to appear naked, I wanted to look beautiful and spotted. 

What was the biggest surprise filming these films?
Dakota: I learned to speak in public! Joking aside, the biggest surprise was the ability to film sex scenes, an idea that terrified me at first. Thanks to my mother's advice, I was able to handle it. 

Can you tell us what the advice was?
Dakota: She recommended that I order a closed set for the sex and nudity scenes: just the actors, the director and the cameraman. And no monitoring in the next room. It helped me to cause less problems. 

Daughter of the stars Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson, you practically grew up in Hollywood. How was your childhood?
Dakota: Much more normal than you can imagine. Mom and Dad worked hard when I was little, but we were a close family. A family of artists, of course, with its peculiarities and eccentricities, but not very different from others. The funny thing is that Hollywood has never made a big impact [on us]. It may be hard to believe, but I see these stars as normal people. 

But when your parents divorced, it kind of shook the mood in your house, did not it?
Dakota: True, but fortunately, before, I had no social media. Now everything is public. Fame can be glorious, but it can also destroy a human being. For me, nothing bad happened, fortunately, because I feel that I am very disciplined. 

Are you close to your grandmother, actress Tippi Hedren?
Dakota: My mother and grandmother lived interesting and partially transgressive careers. My mother had the courage to do things out of the ordinary. Same for my grandmother, as we can think of Hitchcock's Birds. She was able to give up her inhibitions. The beauty of acting is just that: a psychological striptease. 

And your father, what does he say?
Dakota: He supports me in everything. But I made him promise not to see Fifty Shades, at least not with me. And if he watch it by himself, do not comment on that later.

What is eros for you?
Dakota: It makes me think above all else, in art, in the idea of ​​a woman's beautiful body, as a form, not an object. For me, eroticism is more traceable in art and everyday life. 

The second film was directed by a man, James Foley. Was there any difference from the director of the first film, Sam Taylor-Johnson?
Dakota: It was two completely different experiences, but it was beautiful. I think both films are perfect, and James did an incredible job, adding thriller and suspense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment