Saturday, August 19, 2017

New Images of Gucci Bloom Campaign in "Glamour" [Russia]

Scans

Quotes
Translated by us

About new projects for the future: "Oh, I'd love to play Catwoman, and I think I could be a good Snow White."

About Gucci Bloom: "With this fragrance I feel romantic, elegant and well-rested. I think this is the smell of a real woman. I apply it on my wrist. I generally was not a child who showed interest in my mother's cosmetics. She has always loved fine fragrances, but if you are looking for some aromatic association that is tied to her, then I think it's the perfume and the smell of coffee. She always drinks it."

About what she does after a day of shooting: "No, I just go to bed."

About beauty secrets: "Think very carefully before making a tattoo, and think about it if you need tons of makeup on your face - after all, purity and naturalness are much more beautiful."

About Aldous Huxley's book 'Smile of Giocanda and Other Novels': "I devoured the book in January, and I still can not stop thinking about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment