Saturday, September 2, 2017

New BTS Picture + Interview of Dakota about Gucci Bloom with Flair Magazine [Germany]

Large

Scan
DJOHNSONLIFE

Translated by us

The actress Dakota Johnson is the new face of "Bloom", Alessandro Michele's first perfume for Gucci. She talks about this in the flair-Talk in the September issue. Here we give you an insight:

How well do you know Alessandro Michele?
Dakota: We are very close friends and we make a lot of things together. I met him about three years ago after one of his first shows for Gucci.

Do you see yourself as a typical Gucci girl?
Dakota: I think so... I am friendly, curious and easygoing.

Do you like perfumes?
Dakota: Oh yes, I've always used a mixture of different scents to give myself a special touch. As for smells, I am quite sensitive. I like floral, fresh aromas, so "Bloom" from Gucci comes very much to my taste.

How important is fashion to you?
Dakota: I love Fashion. Alessandro Michele is a real artist. I see fashion as a form of expression to present yourself. Personally, I like especially vintage pieces, which I am looking for all over the world.

What is your favorite vintage piece?
Dakota: I have some wonderful scarves from a fantastic lace and embroidery. Some of them are already so dull that they can no longer be used.

Do you also see make-up as a form of expression?
Dakota: I much prefer naturalness - which does not mean that not even make-up is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment