Sunday, January 21, 2018

Rita Ora talks about "Fifty Shades Freed" and mentions Dakota


What was it like shooting those scenes (Mia's kidnapping scene)?

Rita: It was amazing. We shot all that in Vancouver, and it was an amazing experience. I was really excited because I definitely had a bigger part in the movie, and I ended up loving each and every one of the cast and crew, including Dakota [Johnson, who plays Anastasia Steele] and Jamie [Dornan, who plays Christian Grey], and everyone was super supportive of one another.

It was actually kind of sad wrapping up, because I guess that was the last movie, but it’s so exciting. It’s definitely way more thriller-y than anything. It’s got moments of me getting kidnapped. There's fighting scenes. It’s really great.

Did you have to learn any combat skills?

Rita: No, I wasn’t fighting. I was the one that was tied up in the chair. It was Dakota doing that [fighting]. It was great.

To read the complete interview click on the source link.

No comments:

Post a Comment